|Office: 416-940-3876 Toll Free: 1-800-872-3761 Ext. 398 Fax: 416-298-6602|
Enjoy a panoramic view of Toronto from your new Yonge St and Sheppard Avenue condominium Emerald Park Condo in beautiful North York! Direct Access to Subway, shopping Centre.
Emerald Park Condominiums, the latest project from Bazis International. It will be centrally located around Yonge and Sheppard, the Sheppard Centre; right at the South West corner of Yonge and Bogert.
Emerald Park Condominiums will have two residential towers respectively, as well as a retail podium in between two building. This distinctive feature creates an intimate connection with the surrounding urban landscape.
The lobbies of Emerald Park are unique spaces that capture the essence of these singular buildings. Sleek geometric lines and a calming colour palette are infused with overhead ribbons of light, charcoal gray paneling and expansive backlit water sculptures to create a welcoming retreat from the energized urban hum. But when the city does call, your underground link to the subway is just one floor down.
Units start at 581 sq ft one bedroom. 9 ft ceiling to all floors. Suites will contain superior level finishes which will have fabulous corian countertops, MIELE stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and Spa-like bathroom.
Bazis International is a green builder who has assumed a leadership role in adopting the latest technologies to ensure their developments do not compromise the environment or the philosophies of residents. Emerald Park will be LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), making sustainable green buildings as verified by a nationally accepted independent third party.
Green features for Emerald Park will include:
• High performance windows minimize solar gain and heat loss
• Daylight sensors in common areas to reduce electricity costs
• Individual suite metering of electricity
• Higher efficiency mechanical equipment
• In-suite light fixtures to fit long-lasting energy-saving lamps
• Energy-saving appliances to reduce electricity use
• Low emitting coatings and finishes for cleaner air
• Hard surface flooring to facilitate the removal of dust and allergens
• Reduced water use through the design of low waste systems
• Installation of water wise fixtures and appliances
• A garbage disposal system that encourages recycling
• A waste and energy conscious approach to construction and site management
Picking the best units is part art, part science and part experience. Not all units in each building are great. Some are average, and some just don’t make sense to us as investors. Let me show you how to maximize the return on your investment by picking the right unit for your budget and personal goals. Remember, Buyer Services are always free to you, as the builder pays our fees. Buying direct from the builder won’t get you a better price. It may get you a less-desired unit. Register NOW with your questions and I’ll walk you through the maze that we can Real Estate.
VIP Sales Started Register for Floorplans and Prices !!!